Virtual Playtable is software for Collectible Card Games players. Basic features of Virtual Playtable is deck editor with multilingual cards database and online gameplay simulation. Collection managment will be implemented soon.
19 Jul 2013: Virtual Playtable 0.8.3 released.
22 Sep 2013: Game module for "Magic: the Gathering" updated to "Theros" set.
- Build, validate, and optimize decks with point-and-click simplicity.
- Generate sealed decks and simulate booster draft.
- Test your decks in solo mode and play online with real players
- Detailed deck analysis, including probabilities, statistics, and profiles (coming soon)
- Easily manage collections: track inventory, trade lists, want lists, and colleciton value (coming soon)
- One tool for all major collectible card game systems (coming soon)